WesBanco Arena ADA Compliance Services
- The WesBanco Arena continues its effort to meet the needs of our disabled patrons as they comply with the Americans with Disabilities Act. The services under this act include disabled parking, elevator access to the building, disabled seating areas, access to restrooms as well as earpiece listening devices for our hearing impaired patrons.
- Please call our office at 304.234.4625 or the WesBanco Arena Box Office at 304.233.4470 to purchase tickets or for questions/concerns about accessible seating.
- All restroom facilities at WesBanco Arena are accessible.
- Assistive Listening Devices are available for guests with hearing disabilities at all WesBanco Arena events. To obtain an Assistive Listening Device, please visit the WesBanco Arena office location. Guests will be required to leave valid picture identification or credit card as collateral for the device.
- Wheelchairs are offered for use and are located inside the main office of the WesBanco Arena (valid drivers license must be deposited during period of use)
Contact us for additional needs or visit www.wesbancoarena.com for more information