Wheeling Nailers Charities and official Fan Club have teamed up with organizations throughout the Ohio Valley to assist with their fundraising initiatives. Find out how your group can raise funds while enjoying an event at WesBanco Arena!
The 50/50 Raffle is a fundraising program that gives participating charities an opportunity to raise funds at Nailers hockey games. The 50/50 Raffle will be held during regular season home games at WesBanco Arena. Raffle tickets will be sold for $1.00 each or 7 for $5.00. The 50/50 winner gets 50% of the total sales and, after expenses; the remainder will got to the participating charity.
To participate in the 50/50 Raffle Program, an organization must fulfill the following requirements:
- Be a Charitable Organization under s. 501(c)(3) of the Internal Revenue Code.
- Be a Charitable Organization committed to meeting the educational, cultural, health and wellness needs of its citizens.
- Provide 10 volunteers on assigned 50/50 Raffle game night.
- Volunteer duties include selling tickets, counting cash, and handling ticket stubs. More details will be provided if your charity is selected to participate.
- Volunteers must arrive 2.5 hours prior to the start of the game and will be expected to work for approximately 5 hours.
To register for a home date please contact the President of the Official Fan Club of the Wheeling Nailers, Dale Whitlach, at (P) 412-215-5533.